Aug 5, 2014

Better from Scratch

I'm a bit behind on posting this, but I wanted to share a few images from a book called Better from Scratch that I shot last December in San Francisco for Weldon Owen Publishing. The book just came out about a month ago. It was so fun to work with the Weldon Owen team on this and food stylist Lillian Kang. Most of the photography in the book is from me, with a few other photographers' images mixed in. Below are some of my favorites. (If you do pick up a book, the cheesy crackers on page 44 were a total hit with all of us on set – not a single crumb was left over from those!)










14 comments :

  1. Gorgeous photos as always. (there's a typo on the post title ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous as always, such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alice, you may want to remove the GPS data from your iPhone shots.
    Btw, congrats on the new book and your food pics always make me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work. Love the third last photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made the food looks so amazing, haha. The food stylist is awesome too:)

    www.shallwesasa.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful images - so fresh & vibrant

    ReplyDelete
  7. The photos are gorgeous - congrats on the book!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The food pics always make me hungry! I love the book and de recipes, go on :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your photography is amazing!! I'm drooling all over the place! Alice, you rock!

    http://taleofthegreat.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really your photos are magnificent. I am dedicated to the world of healthy nutrition and really plasmas with your photos the beauty of food. Congratulations

    http://sanacoctione.com

    ReplyDelete